RFE Reflection

Here are some of the activities I did.

During the holidays I was doing a program called RFE (reading for enjoyment) I did activities during the holidays for 5 days for 2 weeks.

The 1st book I read was called Matilda, it talks about how a bright young girl, Matilda, had a passion for reading, and always had a desire to go to school, as her strict and uncaring parents didn’t let her go.

The second book I read was diary of a wimpy kid (the third wheel) and was about a kid named greg who thought he would be playing video games all summer and sleeping in but his dad had other plans for him.

The tasks I did included drawing my favorite book character and being creative with it like, making my book character as an anime character.

I found the RFE program fun because it gave me a interest in reading books for enjoyment and it kept me occupied during the holidays.

One thought on “RFE Reflection

1. Kia Ora Fotu,
    I really enjoyed reading about the variety of entertaining and educational activities you did over the holidays. I also liked how you gave a short summary of both books that you’ve included. How many activities did you do in total? What was the most interesting activity?

Good Job